Mark your calendars for February 28th
Collectors – Unlock your TRUE Potential
Northside Hospital is ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2018-19 Best Hospitals. We deliver more babies than any other single hospital in the nation and diagnose and treat more cancer cases than any hospital in Georgia. Our team is behind our continued success and growth, and we’re behind theirs. We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work by Atlanta Business Chronicle and Glassdoor.
We’re looking for full and part time Collectors to join our expanding team. Collectors are responsible for calling patients and securing payment on their outstanding account balance. Patient account types include 3rd party liability and uninsured patients. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work varying hours between 8:00am – 8:00pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-12pm Fridays and Saturdays
- One year of experience in collections OR an associate’s degree in business
- Strong negotiation skills
Submit your resume for Collection opportunities by applying to Collector job #89117. We will be contacting each qualified applicant for a phone conversation prior to scheduling an interview time. Those selected to advance in the process will have the opportunity on Thursday, February 28th to interview, tour our facility, and learn more about our exceptional culture of growth and support.
We offer the total package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Bonus program, based on performance, for both full and part time collectors
- Affordable options for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Excellent 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Fully funded Pension Plan
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Student Loan forgiveness program
Launch your career path. Discover Northside Hospital.