1000 Johnson Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30342 United States
Thursday, May 16th, 2019 and Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
9:00am – 12:00pm –>
Registered Nurses – Join an award winning team – Bone Marrow Transplant at Northside Hospital
Your decision to pursue a career in healthcare puts you in position to make a real difference. And now, you have the chance to create an even more impactful future, when you transfer your talent to our team.
Northside Hospital invites you to discover everything that’s possible when you join:
- One of the largest, and continuously expanding, clinical transplant programs in the U.S.
- A BMT program recognized for achieving among the nation’s best survival rates
- One of only 2 centers in America to maintain “above expected” outcome levels for nine or more consecutive years
Medical/Surgical, ICU and Oncology Registered Nurses, with 2-5 years acute care experience – bring your resume and enjoy a reception with refreshments, while you meet Northside BMT staff, recruiter and leadership.
Onsite offers will be made.
Learn more about our BMT Experienced RN Internship Program starting 6/10/2019 (includes Chemo certification for all participants), as well as the many benefits of joining the Northside Hospital team, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plan, including a 403B and pension
- Constant professional growth opportunities
- Nationally-recognized BMT program with high-acuity specialty
Discover for yourself why Northside Hospital is among Comparably and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Reserve your interview spot by connecting with Katie Garrett at Katie.Garrett@northside.com