We recognize each patient’s journey through their healthcare is unique and sometimes requires special levels of care. Our team at Atlanta Liver & Pancreatic Surgical Specialists provides a warm, compassionate, and caring atmosphere that stresses individual attention for all patients. They are prepared to address their patients’ unique needs and concerns with the highest quality treatment available. If you are a qualified and committed professional, and are ready to work in a compassionate and innovative team environment, Atlanta Liver & Pancreatic Surgical Specialists is the place for you. Start your journey with us today!
Northside Hospital’s Physician Office practices are dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate healthcare. For the convenience of our communities, we offer an extensive network of Physician Office practices and locations throughout the state of Georgia. We handle a wide variety of health concerns, ranging from primary to specialty care.
Service Area Overview
Northside Hospital is one of the largest and most respected providers of comprehensive cancer services in the Southeast, combining the latest in technology and research with compassionate patient-centered care. The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute offers the best of both worlds: clinical excellence on par with academic-based programs, along with the personalized and attentive care typically associated with a community hospital. Our Program has received an Outstanding Achievement Award as a fully accredited Comprehensive Community Hospital Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer. Specialty areas include BMT, Women’s, Prostate, Liver & Pancreatic Program and Research.
The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute Highlights:
- More cancer cases are diagnosed and treated at Northside than at any other community hospital in Georgia.
- Northside Hospital Cancer Institute has a strong foundation for a Liver and Pancreatic Cancer Program resulting from the integration of multiple related specialties.
- For the sixth consecutive year (2009-14), our Blood & Marrow Transplant Program achieved among the best survival outcomes in the nation for bone marrow transplants.
- More cases of breast cancer are diagnosed and treated at Northside than at any other hospital in the Southeast.
- More cases of gynecologic (cervical, ovarian and uterine) cancer are diagnosed and treated at Northside than at any other hospital in Georgia.
- More prostate cancer treatments are performed at Northside than at any other hospital in Georgia.
- We have a network of more than 32 cancer centers across Georgia.
- We are a STAR Program certified institution, offering evidence-based and best practices cancer rehabilitation care.
- More than 30 oncology nurse navigators and cancer care liaisons offering support throughout your journey.
- We now offer Gamma Knife technology, the latest treatment for malignant and benign brain tumors and functional and vascular disorders.
- We are fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC), and one of only 10 hospitals in the country to receive the CoC’s Outstanding Achievement Award for four consecutive surveys.
Great opportunity to work with an internationally-recognized hepatobiliary surgeon and surgical oncologist with expertise in diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the liver and pancreas.
Works collaboratively with Northside Hospital Leadership to administer and coordinate all operations in order to achieve and maintain clinical quality, financial viability, patient and visitor safety as well as service excellence and customer satisfaction. Responsible for the day to day operations and supervision of the assigned Physician Practice and all its employees. Responsible for the coordination of all practice services including but not limited to patient access, scheduling, pre-authorization, chart management, nursing, any procedures and/or other functions. Is responsible for ensuring compliance with departmental operational through-put goals.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in business, nursing, or healthcare related field
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, coordinate diversified and multiple activities, and make appropriate clinical and managerial decisions
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Possess advanced problem solving and team building skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Physician Practice or other ambulatory care setting management experience
- Strong experience with MS Office and electronic medical records
- Inpatient, Oncology, Surgical nursing experience highly preferred
RN licensure highly preferred
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7:30a-4p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No
As part of the Northside Hospital Healthcare System, we support our employees’ professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work/life balance. We embrace diversity. We care about you. If you are ready to advance your career, apply online today to join Northside’s team!
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.